2.0

ASK YOURSELF: If they are such a great company with such a quality product, why do they have to hard sell customers and pressure them to sign a contract on the spot?As other reviewers noted I was told the "Free Estimate" would be about 45 minutes; I expected useful information about the type of roofing materials, the cost of the materials, services etc.

Instead he launched into a LOOONG explanation of how fabulous their company was, how great their training of their contractors was; how much better the HCR warranty was than any other company - I had to push the guy to move on to talk specifics and $$. Then he tried to sell me on the "be a Pilot house in your neighborhood, get a super discount"...but you have to SIGN NOW....I asked for something in writing and the guy balked and got defensive. The meeting started right after I got home from work; 2 hours later, I still had nothing in my hands to compare to other offers/companies, I asked for him to email me all the specific details he had spelled out for costs, services etc - he never asked for my email address, just got somewhat short/curt with me as if he was angry, but didn't want to show it. I told him I would not make a decision on the spot, and that I was ravenous from not eating for 8 hours...and he was still pressuring me.

I had to threaten to kill the guy and eat him to get him to put on his coat and leave.

If HCR is as good as they say they are, and the products and services are as good as they promise; if they REALLY provide what they promise to provide, and they have nothing to hide...why not put it all in writing, and let me review it before I sign a contract worth $18,000 to $40,000 (depending on roof and or siding)....maybe because they are NOT being honest...it's the only explanation for business practices like this

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with HomeFix Custom Remodeling and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about homefix custom remodeling sales representative at HomeFix Custom Remodeling was apparently dishonest sales process Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about HomeFix Custom Remodeling.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare HomeFix Custom Remodeling to other companies on our site.

Comments